Saturday, May 7, 2011

John Denver - For You


         
Just to look in your eyes again 
Just to lay in your arms 
Just to be the first one always there for you 
Just to live in your laughter 
Just to sing in your heart 
Just to be everyone of your dreams come true 
Just to sit by your windows 
Just to touch in the night 
Just to offer a prayer each day for you 
Just to long for your kisses 
Just to dream of your sighs 
Just to know that I'd give my life for you. 

For you all the rest of my life 
For you all the best of my life 
For you alone, only for you. 

Just to wake up each morning 
Just to you by my side 
Just to know that you're never really far away 
Just a reason for living 
Just to say I adore 
Just to know that you're here in my heart to stay. 

For you all the rest of my life 
For you all the best of my life 
For you alone, only for you. 

Just the words of a love song 
Just the beat of my heart 
Just the pledge of my life, my love for you. 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment